SMPlayer intends to be a complete front-end for MPlayer, from basic features like playing videos, DVDs, and VCDs to more advanced features like support for MPlayer filters and more.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave... don't worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume...
- Added support for TV (more info in Watching_TV.txt).
- New option to enable a global volume.
- (Linux) Support for vdpau.
- New option to take consecutive screenshots.
- Possibility to add some of the submenus to the toolbars.
- Better support for *.ts files (requires mplayer >= r29381).
- Added the Vietnamese translation.
- Added the Estonian translation.
- (Windows) New options to try to disable the screensaver.
Product page: here