AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKB v14
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection,
e.g. "Haunting in Connecticut", R1, US
- New (DVD): AI scanner improved
- Fix (DVD): Structural repair with some discs, e.g.
"Transporter 3", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced with 220.127.116.11, "IFOTitles 0" error with some
titles, e.g. "Seven Pounds", R2, Italy
- Fix (DVD): Bug in AI scanner, causing parts of a DVD not to be included with
some discs, e.g. "Aujourd'hui, c'est Ferrier!", R2, France
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here