VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
* Fixed chroma subsampling and 4:1:0 chroma positioning in test videos.
* Scene stepping works with panes disabled.
* Fixed crash in scene stepping with certain frame sizes and 24-bit RGB
selected as the input format.
* Path options were reversed in the batch wizard.
* Filters: Fixed crash when VDXA is enabled and 3D acceleration
* Filters: Corrected several positioning errors in resize filter in 3D
* Filters: Fixed bad offset and channel swapping when cropping on a filter
that triggers a switch to 3D accelerated operation in RGB mode.
* Filters: Fixed cut off size text in cropping dialog.
* Filters: Field bob, threshold, and sharpen filters were added to the list
even if the configuration dialog was cancelled.
* Capture: Devices that don't declare a frame rate now cause an error
rather than a crash.
* Fixed compatibility problems with Windows NT 4.0.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.9.4 build 32559 Size: 1.42MB Works on: Windows