FrostWire is a Peer to Peer (P2P) information sharing client for Gnutella and BitTorrent networks.
- Fixes Bittorrent Incompatibilities.
- Mac launcher fixes bug where FrostWire would not allow itself to run on
a external disk.
- Fixes bug on Welcome Screen, now you don’t need to open FrostWire twice
to get the latest welcome screen.
- FrostWire caches the last 2 images shown on the Welcome Screen to save
bandwidth from static servers.
- Tools > Check for Updates. Now FrostWire can check for configuration
updates, community messages, new FrostWire releases and welcome screen
promotion updates during runtime.
- The welcome screen can be customized for every language, giving the
chance to more content creators to be promoted every week to different
audiences that speak their language.
- The Buttons of the Download Manager have been rearranged to avoid
mistakes when trying to resume downloads. The Clear and Cancel Buttons are
all the way to the right. Thanks to ’ssome’ for the suggestion.
- New Splash Screen.
- Anti spam filters updated to filter out new keywords used by spammers.
- New “Buy” icon.
- The community chat ‘Connect’ button now checks if a nickname has been
set and helps the user set a default nickname using an input dialog.
- When users issue the “/nick” command on the chat, FrostWire will
remember the new nickname as the default nickname.
Internet and communication
Windows, Linux, Mac
Product page: here