Rainlendar is a feature rich calendar application that is easy to use and doesn't take much space on your desktop. The application is platform independent so you can run it on all major operating systems: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Windows with edit controls moved incorrect place on Linux if copy
transparency was used. Fixed.
- The status field didn't work for Outlook tasks. Fixed.
- Some monthly recurring events which spanned across the year end were not
shown correctly. Fixed.
- QuickAdd didn't always set the year correctly. Fixed.
- If "Disable keyboard shortcuts" is enabled the menu shortcuts are not
shown in the context menu,
- Grouping events in the event list showed items twice if they defined a
start time. Fixed.
- Added #DATE# as the substitute for the buttons in the lists. The
substituted date is a string in format YYYYMMDD.
- Tooltips were not shown in the correct position for the url icons.
- Alarms are removed from the events with RECURRENCE-ID property because
they set as read-only.
Tools and Utilities
2.6 build 82
Product page: here