PowerArchiver has been downloaded by tens of millions of users worldwide. PowerArchiver 2010 offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
* Support for extracting ZIPX JPEG format, PowerArchiver becomes only
application after WinZip 12 to fully support ZIPX format.
* Memory usage improvements – up to 1 MB less memory used.
* Faster explorer view.
* PA uses ZIP as default compression when PA has not been run.
* Spanning now enabled when Queue is used.
* Improved Burner engine.
* #1536 – Issue with compressing unicode files in non-english Windows (such as
Chinese versions of Windows).
* #1533 – File format selection resets when open dialogue is used to select new
* #1501 – FTP profile selection in backup gets reset.
* #1524 – Issue with 7zip and encrypt filename option.
* #1520 – Spanning is available when PAE encryption is selected.
* #1521 – Update save window does not always default to my documents.
* #1517 – Some Pro options still available when registered as Standard license.
* #1525 – Mount Virtual DVD option not showing up in shell.
* #1507 – Other PA settings not saved if PA is restarted after registration.
* #1513 – Right click menu not showing in backup list.