EditPad Lite is a general-purpose text editor, designed to be small and compact, yet offer all the functionality you expect from a basic text editor. EditPad Lite works with Windows NT4, 98, 2000, ME, XP and Vista.
- File|Close All: If more than one file is unsaved, the prompt for the
last unsaved file should continue to show the "save all" and "don't save
any" buttons so there's no surprise button movement for the last file.
- Word wrap: Allow text to be wrapped after any ideograph, even if there
is no whitespace.
- EditPad cannot keep up with the scroll wheel of Logitech mice when put
into free scrolling mode.
- EditPad fails to restore itself after begin minimized if the active file
is modified in EditPad and has been modified on disk by another application.
- File Types, Encoding: The "preserve presence or absence of the Unicode
byte order marker" setting was ignored for XML files with an XML declaration
and HTML files with a content-type meta tag.
- Print: Typing in the page number for "from page" or "to page" caused the
other number to be reset while you typed in the number, instead of adjusting
the range when you finished typing in the number.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here