The CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack) is a DirectShow filter pack.
- Things built with VS2008 SP1 and/or GCC 4.3.3. Using March 09 DXSDK.
- All components built for CCCP show in file resource under "Special Build
- Updated components:
- FFDShow r3065
- MPC-HC r1264
- Haali 2009-01-11
- Removed Zoom Player
- Added licenses which install to Legal folder if any such license exists
for the project.
- Use EVR-CP renderer on Vista+ if D3X* DLLs available, otherwise VMR7.
Use Overlay for older OSes.
- Added prompt on install if user has no D3X* dll's on Vista or
greater (this check is identical to MPC-HC's) and lets them know they
will need to install the DX End-User Runtime binaries in order to make
full use of MPC-HC. Important for using EVR-CP without nagging message.
- Disable Show OSD by default in MPC-HC.
- Added VSFilter as preferred decoder in MPC (Win7 compatibility).
- Added extra ffdshow components: ff_kerneldeint, ff_samplerate,
TomsMoComp_ff, ff_unrar, ff_wmv9, and ffmpegmt.
- Added mpciconlib (sans 256x256 icons).
- Fixed installer not asking you to "Reset All Settings" if you were asked
to restart. Added all post install options to custom page in installer.
- Fixed Save Thumbnails feature in MPC-HC.
- Fixed extra backup entries in Vista+ Default Program interface for
- Fixed CCCP Settings not allowing Re-Register checkbox if no players
- CCCP Settings: Added options for H.264 MT (Multithreading with ffmpegmt,
still experimental), Theora, EAC3, and TrueHD. Only one option for DRC now
(used by AC3 and EAC3). Added checkboxes next to Filetype Associations to
use the icons in mpciconlib.
- MPC-HC Options: Enabled MPEG2 decoder in MPC-HC by default, it causes
less issues for the most part using Gabest's decoder in MPC than other
commercial decoders. "Keep history of files" enabled by defualt, used by
GTSdll. Disable Animation is disabled, and sub buffering returned to value
- FFDShow Options: Enabled Theora, H.261, MP41/2/3, HuffYUV, SVQ1, SVQ3,
QT RPZA, QT RLE, MJPEG, TrueMotion, CamStudio, Indeo 2/3, VP3, VP5, VP6,
CorePNG, MSZH, ZLIB, EAC3, TrueHD, MLP, QDM2, MACE. HQRGB enabled by
default, only affects screenshots taken with ffdshow with default settings.
Reverted a "fix" in ffdshow which makes certain channels even softer in a
Product page: here