AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support, including decryption of Blu-ray (BD+ and AACS) and HD DVD (AACS) movies.
Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compilant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!
- New: Dialogs are now visible even if Vista / Windows 7 media center is
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Dramatic speedup decrypting some BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Made region dialog more remote control friendly
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Insanity Workout"
and "One on One with Tony Horton" (US)
- New (DVD): Improved RCE detection & removal
- Fix: Crash when copying files if AnyDVD language is set to Japanese
because of an error in the Japanese language file
- Fix (DVD): All ifo patches are now done after AI scanner, because
otherwise AI scanner couldn't examine the disc "as is" and state files
could be wrong if user changes settings between scans
- Fix (DVD): RCE removal was broken with discs having an RCE region code >= 3
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Program Information Category:
Shareware Version: 18.104.22.168 Beta Size: 4.92MB Works on: Windows