HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Fixed recognition of Penryn Quad Core.
- Fixed support of DIMM Thermal Sensor.
- Added support of systems with >32 CPUs and CPU Groups in Windows 7.
- Updated branding of AMD Family 10h and 11h.
- Added new Intel CPU SSPEC codes and models.
- Added preliminary Lincroft recognition.
- Enahanced support of Analog ASP0800 / ASUS EPU2 sensor.
- Enhanced ASUS Rampage II Extreme / Gene sensor support.
- Enhanced Monitor EDID information.
- Added ATI FirePro M7740, RG220, Mobility RADEON 4100, Mobility RADEON HD
4830 and 4860, RADEON E4600.
- Enhanced support of Giga-Byte DES monitoring.
- Added new nVidia GT215 models: GeForce GT 335M, GTS 350M, GTS 360M.
- Added new nVidia GT216 models: GeForce GT 330M.
- Added new nVidia GT218 models: GeForce 310, 305M, 310M.
- Added new AMD K10 S1g3/g4, G34r1 and ASB2 models.
- Added full ATI R8xx (Evergreen) family GPUs: RADEON HD 5870 and 5850
(RV870/CYPRESS), RADEON HD 5870 X2 (R800/HEMLOCK), RADEON HD 5770 and 5750
(RV840/JUNIPER), RADEON HD 5670 and 5650 (RV830/REDWOOD), RADEON HD 5550 and
5350 (RV810/CEDAR), LEXINGTON, BROADWAY, MADISON, PARK.
- Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
3.20 build 380
Product page: here