SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced Features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
- Local Browser: Windows Vista+: Added Info Bar
- Local Browser: Windows Vista+: Statusbar now shows the context menu item
hint for items in the the tree control
- Remote Browser: Windows Pre-Vista: Applying shell workarounds (function
hooking) to browseui.dll only.
- Remote Browser: Events are now sent asynchronously.
- Remote Browser: New Info Bar.
- Transfer Queue: Added option to keep folders recursively for move
- Core: Clipboard Monitor. Removed workaround for non-compliant clipboard
- Core: Updated setup
- Fix: Remote Browser: Sync Navigation: When clicking on a folder item
that did not exist in the tree view the application hung.
- Fix: Remote Browser: Manually aborting a background process made the
- Fix: Windows Pre-Vista: The Desktop did flicker/redraw most of the time
if a new remote browser was opened
- Fix: Windows 7: Browsing in Libraries works now as expected
- Fix: Bulk Rename rules template name can contain . and % now
- Fix: Visual Compare: Issues with redraw after rename of an item
Internet and communication
4.0 build 1050
Product page: here