HotKeyz 18.104.22.168Posted on Thursday, Oct 08 2009 @ 21:53 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
HotKeyz is a keyboard utility with hotkey control for executing other files, folders or RUN commands. Launch applications in a Normal, Minimized or Maximized State. The Parameter option gives you parameter control when launching another application like Internet Explorer and surfing to a specific site as parameter. For example (iexplore.exe) with the parameter (www.skynergy.com).
• Fixed Macro Loop.
• Integrated a new macro recording component that creates *.mac files that can be edited. Added an edit button next to the file open button when selecting a macro in the macro play options. Re-select the command from the default commands or change the macro command from "Macro Record" to "Macro Record Edit" in order to record to the *.mac file.
• New Macro playback have 2 new options: Play back the macro at Normal or Fast speed.
• New Macro recording have 2 new options: Record the mouse movements and mouse relative to.
• Added an Autosave option under Settings. If checked this will save the 'last used' and 'times used' and unsaved Hotkeys every 5 minutes.
• Auotsave will not save if the Hotkey Add or Edit window is open.
• Added a setting to Hide HotKeyz when executing a hotkey. If unchecked HotKeyz will stay open when executing a hotkey.
• Added a setting to show all hotkeys in the tray (when you right click on the HotKeyz tray icon).
• When using the Date Mask with the Paste command, 'Mon' can be used for first 3 letters of Month i.e. [DATE_D MON CCYY] will result in 15 AUG 2009
• Added a pre user name behaviour on the hotkey login window. This allows you to TAB once or multiple times into the username field when the login hotkey is pressed. On some login web sites you either have to click in the username field then press the login hotkey, but if you know how many tabs it will take you to get focus in the username edit box then the pre user name behaviour will do that for you.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here