RBE is a tool which helps you over-/underclocking and tuning your recent ATI video card. Unlike other programs as Rivatuner for example, RBE will provide a modified version of your video card's original BIOS that you can flash upon your video card.
* Added clock tuning wizard.
* Changed fan controller bug workaround settings' description to point out what it does a little better.
* Improved program's startup routine.
* Fixed "GetClockPos reported 0"-error that came up on loading several 4xx0-BIOSes.
* Added preliminary support for Radeon 5870. Note that I'm still not sure about 5850's DeviceID and that signature saving and loading will most likely not work properly on 5xx0s with this version. Furthermore, VT1165 programming is not functioning yet.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here