Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.
* Fixed a performance glitch with some tools, where the action and subsequent undo/redo would be slow.
* Improved temporary memory usage of commands in the Image menu.
* Reduced disk space use by about 12MB by using NTFS compression on installation files used for staging (.MSI) and diagnostics (.PDB).
* Fixed many tools' clipping, with respect to an active selection.
* Improved compression for PDN files.
* Fixed many small miscellaneous crashes and glitches.
3.5 beta 3 build 3572
Product page: here