PowerArchiver 2010 11.60 finalPosted on Thursday, Oct 15 2009 @ 21:43 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
PowerArchiver has been downloaded by tens of millions of users worldwide. PowerArchiver 2010 offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Changelog of the preview edition:
* Support for extracting ZIPX JPEG format, PowerArchiver becomes only application after WinZip 12 to fully support ZIPX format.
* Memory usage improvements - up to 1 MB less memory used.
* Faster explorer view.
* PA uses ZIP as default compression when PA has not been run.
* Spanning now enabled when Queue is used.
* Improved Burner engine.
* #1536 - Issue with compressing unicode files in non-english Windows (such as Chinese versions of Windows).
* #1533 - File format selection resets when open dialogue is used to select new filename.
* #1501 - FTP profile selection in backup gets reset.
* #1524 - Issue with 7zip and encrypt filename option.
* #1520 - Spanning is available when PAE encryption is selected.
* #1521 - Update save window does not always default to my documents.
* #1517 - Some Pro options still available when registered as Standard license.
* #1525 - Mount Virtual DVD option not showing up in shell.
* #1507 - Other PA settings not saved if PA is restarted after registration.
* #1513 - Right click menu not showing in backup list.
Tools and Utilities
2010 11.60 final
Product page: here