Weather Watcher Live is your personal, real-time Windows desktop weather station. View real-time weather conditions in your neighborhood from WeatherBug weather stations, or as reported by NWS.
- ADDED: Day names to daily slider in "NOW"
section of main Weather Watcher Live window for international weather
- ADDED: "Tray Icon" dropdown to the
"Skins" section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window to allow the
icons to be changed in the tooltip window.
- ADDED: Eight new icon sets. These icons
can be selected in the "Skins" section of the Weather Watcher Live Options
- ADDED: New log/export/skin tags: [TEMP
ROUND], [TEMP DEGREE ROUND], [TEMP PLAIN ROUND], [TEMP PLAIN NOT CONVERTED
ROUND], [TEMP RETURN ROUND], [TEMP PARENS ROUND], [OBSERVED DATETIME],
Splendid2 forecast skin.
- ADDED: Click the weather station name at
the top, left of the main Weather Watcher Live window to change the weather
- ADDED: When available, the tooltip window
will display an up or down arrow to indicate the rate of change for
temperature, humidity and pressure. The rate of change is available for most
WeatherBug weather stations.
- CHANGED: When running the Weather Watcher
Live installer/uninstaller, Weather Watcher Live will automatically shut
down if running.
- CHANGED: Redesigned "Severe Alerts"
section of Weather Watcher Live Options window to allow alerts to be
enabled/disabled by type.
- FIXED: A few of the WSI maps links were
pointing to outdated images.
- FIXED: Made changes necessary to allow
new forecast skins to be selected in the "Skins" section of the Weather
Watcher Live Options window.
- FIXED: Celsius temperatures were not
displaying tenths when the "Display tenths for Celsius temperatures" box was
checked in the "Advanced" section of the Weather Watcher Live Options
- FIXED: When searching for US locations,
non-US locations are no longer displayed in search results (and vice versa).
This change was made to ensure the selected weather station links to the
correct WeatherBug map, and other WeatherBug.com pages.
- FIXED: Old severe alerts were being
cached and displayed after they have expired.
- FIXED: The barometer gauge was not always
displaying the correct color -- indicating an incorrect direction of change.
- FIXED: The color band on the barometer
gauge was not always displaying at the level that matched the value in the
center of the gauge.
- FIXED: Adjusted the timing of the tray
tooltip window to prevent it from opening when single/double left-clicking
the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here