NetWorx is a simple and free, yet powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection. NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
- Added quick access to dial-up from the main menu.
- Added option to choose between bar chart and stacked bar chart.
- Usage accounting made more accurate. Previously there could be a small
error when recording usage data on hour's boundary.
- Fixed availability of minute ticks option as it should not be available
when axes are turned off.
- Fixed quota usage which was miscalculated when using a dual on/off peak
quota (was broken in v5.0.4).
- Added Finnish, Czech, Croatian, Dutch and Japanese languages.
Internet and communication
Product page: here