Free open-source disk encryption software for Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Full support for Windows 7.
- Full support for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- The ability to configure selected volumes as 'system favorite volumes'.
This is useful, for example, when you have volumes that need to be mounted
before system and application services start and before users start logging
on. It is also useful when there are network-shared folders located on a
TrueCrypt volume and you need to ensure that the network shares will be
restored by the system each time it is restarted. For more information, see
the chapter 'Main Program Window', section 'Program
Menu', subsection 'Volumes -> Save Currently Mounted Volumes as
Favorite' in the documentation. (Windows)
Improvements and bug fixes:
- 'Favorite' volumes residing within partitions or dynamic volumes will no
longer be affected by changes in disk device numbers, which may occur, e.g.,
when a drive is removed or added. Note: If you use a favorite volume list
saved by TrueCrypt 6.2a or earlier and you want to take advantage of this
improvement, you need to resave the list using TrueCrypt 6.3. (Windows)
- Many other minor improvements and bug fixes. (Windows, Mac OS X, and
Tools and Utilities
Windows, Linux, Mac
Product page: here