Cain and Abel 4.9.35Posted on Monday, Oct 26 2009 @ 21:07 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
- Added support for Windows 2008 Terminal Server in
APR-RDP sniffer filter.
- Added Abel64.exe and Abel64.dll to support hashes extraction on x64 operating systems.
- Added x64 operating systems support in NTLM hashes Dumper, MS-CACHE hashes Dumper, LSA Secrets Dumper, Wireless Password Decoder, Credential Manager Password Decoder, DialUp Password Decoder.
- Added Windows Live Mail (Windows 7) Password Decoder for POP3, IMAP, NNTP, SMTP and LDAP accounts.
- Fixed a bug of RSA SecurID Calculator within XML import function.
- Fixed a bug in all APR-SSL based sniffer filters to avoid 100% CPU utilization while forwarding data.
- Executables rebuilt with Visual Studio 2008.
- Added Windows Firewall status detection on startup.
- Added UAC compatibility in Windows Vista/Seven.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1.1.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here