BS.Player™ is used by more than 70 millions of users throughout the world and it has been translated into more than 90 languages. All the downloaded versions of our free player surpass the sum of all downloads of competitive video players and payable DVD players. Because it does not use much processing power it is suitable for all those who use slightly less capable computers but still want to have excellent video and audio quality. The multimedia playback has not been – and never will be – disturbed by any annoying technical problem, much too often experienced with software of this kind.
- EVR aspect ratio fixes
- fixed subtitle positioning with new subtitle parser/renderer
- fixed playback of YouTube videos
- some Media Library (ML) fixes
- fixed output audio device setting which was not saved in some circumstances
- subtitles can be now placed under the video using EVR renderer in Vista. Check option 'Enable drawing subtitles under image with EVR renderer' in Subtitles preferences.
- fixed translations in registration windows
- fixed flickering with EVR renderer
- option to display playback time in milliseconds. Check option 'Show media time in milliseconds' in General preferences.
- option to select mutiple languages for online subtitles, if subtitle for the first language is not found, second language is used and then third etc...
- additional actions when playback is finished: shutdown, hibernate, reboot, close BS.Player
- added support for UTF-8 language files, also BS.Player User Interface (UI) is now more Unicode compatible, meaning it can display cyrillic, chinese, japanese, hebrew and other non-latin characters
- 'Remember movie settings' option will now also remember full screen/windowed mode, also if 'Remember last movie position' in not selected, 'Remember movie settings' will not remember position of videos.
- Display of total time and time of selected media files in PlayList (PL)
2.50 build 1017
Product page: here