Comical is a comic downloader and viewer that utilises a custom-built framework for the parsing and downloading of comics from websites. The framework uses an open XML format that allows anyone to add support for additional comics. There is full support for comic archiving and browsing. If archiving is enabled (within the Settings window), Comical will archive any downloaded comics; these comics can then be browsed as required via the navigation buttons located in the top-right of the main application window.
- Added: Vertical mouse-wheel scrolling. Delta amount depends on input
- Added: Delete this Comic to the archive navigation menu.
- Added: ShowTrayNotificationsTime to the Settings window.
- Added: Force Updates Check Stop to the Tools menu in-case update checking
- Added: Checks for comics with invalid characters in their filename when
- Fixed: Ocassional crash while minimised to the system tray when new comics are
- Fixed: Temporary fix for handled exception on Importing Images. Underlying
cause is unreproducable.
- Other: Comic update state is saved immediately after performing an update
- Other: Added Shrub Monkeys to the comics database.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.99 Size: 532KB Works on: Windows