PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
* Correction to Turbo mode reporting in V6.0.1014 (and later) for Xeon E55xx series and for Core2 CPUs that support IDA (Intel Dynamic Acceleration).
* Corrected an issue with the disk test where in a rare scenario the disk would become full at the end of a full scan and report a disk full error, rather than rescanning the disk.
* BurnInTest now allows an external application to write a subscript of scripting commands that will be run on BurnInTest Startup. This allows report information such as serial number to be set using external applications run before starting BurnInTest (using the bit-script-input.txt mechanism). Other bit-script-input.txt sub-script corrections made.
* Added the script command, STARTLOGGING, so that report information such as the test system serial number, can be configured before the report (log file) is opened.
* Improvement to the default video playback file selection under Windows 7.
* Corrections to copying event log information to the clipboard.
Tools and Utilities
6.0 build 1016
Product page: here