RealTemp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all Intel single Core, dual Core and quad Core processors. Each core on these processors has a digital thermal sensor (DTS) that reports temperature data relative to TjMax which is the safe maximum operating core temperature for the CPU. As your CPU heats up, your Distance to TjMax will decrease. If it reaches zero your processor will start to throttle or slow down so obviously maximizing your distance away from TjMax will help your computer to run at full speed and more reliably too.
* Core i7/i5/Xeon Socket 1156 support including accurate turbo mode reporting.
* New information window for NVIDIA GPUs with improved SLI support.
* Correct reporting of Super Low Frequency Mode (SLFM) for Core 2 mobile CPUs.
* Correct reporting of Intel Dynamic Acceleration (IDA) for Core 2 mobile CPUs.
* Added VID reporting to the main GUI for Core 2 based CPUs.
* Added a Fahrenheit=1 INI file option.
* Added the option to view a Task Manager based or a C0% based load meter.
* Added the ability to toggle C1E state and view the SpeedStep (EIST) state.
* Improved dual and multi-monitor support including Anchor mode.
* Includes RealTemp GT, a 6 core version of RealTemp for Gulftown CPUs.
* Includes i7 Turbo, a high precision multiplier monitoring tool for all Core CPUs.
* Includes LoadTester, a variable load, single core testing program.
* Skull=1 or Skull=2 INI option for reading each CPU on a Dual Quad system.
* Thanks rge, burebista and somebody on TPU for all of your ideas and help.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 3.40 Size: 289.9KB Works on: Windows