Clonezilla, based on DRBL, Partition Image, ntfsclone, partclone, and udpcast, allows you to do bare metal backup and recovery. Two types of Clonezilla are available, Clonezilla live and Clonezilla SE (server edition). Clonezilla live is suitable for single machine backup and restore. While Clonezilla SE is for massive deployment, it can clone many (40 plus!) computers simultaneously. Clonezilla saves and restores only used blocks in the harddisk. This increases the clone efficiency. At the NCHC's Classroom C, Clonezilla SE was used to clone 41 computers simultaneously. It took only about 10 minutes to clone a 5.6 GBytes system image to all 41 computers via multicasting!
* Sample programs custom-ocs and custom-ocs-1 were updated.
* New upstream memtest86+ 4.00.
* Bug fixed: ocs-iso and ocs-live-dev failed to check if customized file exists or not.
* Bug fixed: /sbin and /usr/sbin/ were added to PATH in makeboot.sh.
* Language files were upudated. Thanks to Juan Ramon Martinez, Alex Ibanez Lopez ,Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Gianfranco Gentili, Annie Wei, Akira YOSHIYAMA and Zhiqiang Zhang.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here