New features in QuickTime 7 Player for Windows
New features in QuickTime 7 Pro for Windows
video playback. Watch movies created with this state-of-the-art,
standards-based codec, which delivers exceptional-quality video.
- Surround sound. With QuickTime 7, your PC, and surround
speakers, you can enjoy the full effect of your surround sound game or
- New and improved playback controls. Easily change
settings including jog shuttle, playback speed, bass, treble, and balance.
- Zero-configuration streaming. QuickTime automatically
determines your optimal Internet connection speed and reconnects dropped
- Live resize. Playback continues smoothly as you change
the size of the QuickTime Player window
- Create H.264 video. Create incredible-looking video for
any use, from 3G for mobile devices to HD.
- Create surround audio. Create a rich multimedia
experience by adding multichannel audio to your movie.
- Floating controls. Easily access functions like pause,
play, fast-forward, and rewind while watching full-screen movies.
- Background exporting. Export your movie in the background
and continue with your next playback or editing task.
- Improved movie authoring. The all-new Movie Properties
facilitates simple and efficient movie authoring.
- Automate with VB Script. Automate your QuickTime workflow
with native VB Script support in QuickTime 7. Developers can also use VB
Script to access the new QuickTime Active X control for creating custom
Product page: here