HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Fixed reporting of Hyper-Transport version.
- Added support of Fintek F71869 LPC and HW monitor/sensor.
- Improved sensor monitoring on Giga-Byte EX58-UD3/UD4/DS4 and
- Fixed ITE IT871x/IT872x fan speed monitoring.
- Fixed possible hang on some Giga-Byte motherboards with DES when opening
- Added Intel Pentium SU4100 and Core 2 Duo SU7300.
- Improved sensor monitoring on Giga-Byte EX58-EXTREME, UD4P, UD5(P).
- Enhanced Lincroft support.
- Added ATI Evergreen family I2C support (monitoring).
- Fixed Poulsbo SMBus access.
- Added preliminary Topcliff support.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Bulldozer.
- Improved sensor monitoring on Giga-Byte P55 boards.
- Added preliminary support of ITE IT8721F LPC and HW monitor.
- Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
3.30 build 428
Product page: here