WhereIsIt is an application written for Windows operating systems, and designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collection, including CD-ROMs and DVDs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, network drives, remote file servers, or any other present or future storage media device Windows can access as a drive. The primary goal for WhereIsIt is to provide access to the contents of cataloged disks, even when they are not available on the system, or even they are not your own. You can browse their contents, search for files or folders you need, use imported descriptions and thumbnails, organize data using categories and flags etc.
- Help file has been updated for version 2009, covering new user
- WhereIsIt has a new program icon.
- Hints on menus and ribbon/toolbar buttons are no longer shown if they do
not have available any additional information than already shown.
- The Export Audio CD Details button on the ribbon now has a submenu,
offering the same kind of options as in previous versions.
- Updated IMDB plugin for changed movie web pages, updated DcrawPlugin to
the latest version of dcraw.c.
- Web site has been updated for version 2009. Product information page has
new screenshots showing new user interface on Windows 7, download section
has been tidied a bit and downloads for older versions, including 3.xx,
moved to a separate Legacy Downloads page.
- Several miscellaneous fixes, adjustments and minor improvements reported
or suggested during the last beta stage.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here