digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list.
- Crash Fixes: Thanks to the help of our dedicated
testers who have been running the
DEBUG version, we fixed the most common crash causing bugs in Digsby.
Based on the volume of crash reports, we expect Digsby to crash for less
than 0.1% of users on any given day. Now that’s solid!
- Memory Leaks: We took some time to hunt down and fix
the most serious memory leaks in Digsby, many of which were introduced in
the new Twitter implementation. This will improve performance significantly
when running Digsby for an extended period of time or on older machines.
- Twitter: We fixed numerous issues with Twitter
including tweets being show out of order, incorrect unread counts,
connection issues, etc. It is still a work in progress and we’ll continue
to improve our Twitter implementation.
- Block Indicator: Blocked buddies now show a “blocked”
icon where their status icon would normally appear on the buddy list.
- Win 7: We added support for aero snapping and fixed
several windows 7 specific bugs. We will release more Win 7 enhancements in
the next build including jump lists and badges on the taskbar icon.
- And More: Over 100 other bug fixes and enhancements!
Internet and communication
Product page: here