GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
* Create Ticket now submits the ZIP file with logs to GSSS all by itself.
* Fully separate GoodSync Fixed and GoodSync2Go installers.
* Fix reading of license for user who has no access to All Users GS profile
* Introduce two
Task Scheduler modes: Logged In (Attended) and Logged Out (Unattended).
* Fix not changing task command line when changing Scheduler options on Vista
and Windows 7.
* Allow GSYNC.EXE which is now used in Scheduled Logged Off Mode to be used by
GS Pro users.
* Scripts: if no arguments is specified after the Program to run, do not send
* Fix reconnect issues in network file systems that could result in cycling of
* DAV: better process more errors related to dropped connections: perform fast
* Copy Locked Files was not working when backing up to net file system: fixed.
* DAV: fix problems in decoding of non-latin file and folder names.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here