Daphne is a small (system tray) application for killing, controlling and debugging Windows' processes. It was born to kill a windows process and became almost a task manager replacement. You can kill a process by dragging the mouse over the windows, by right-clicking the process in the main process list, or by typing its name with the "Kill all by name" command. You can set a any window to be always on top, to be transparent, to be enable, et cetera.
- Process owner column.
- Process I/O read/write columns.
- Logging facility for process events.
- Per process detailed I/O information.
- Major bug fixed: Get process environment information.
- Major bug fixed: CPU usage not showing if Daphne main window was hidden.
- Improved web update checking.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here