MyDefrag is a disk defragmenter and optimizer (a maintenance utility to make your harddisk faster) for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008, Win7, and for X64. It is freeware, no time limit, fully functional, no advertisements. Fast, low overhead, with many optimization strategies, can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows. Included are a set of easy to use scripts for endusers, a scripting engine for demanding users, a screensaver, and a combined Windows plus commandline version that can be scheduled by the Windows task scheduler or for use from administrator scripts.
* Fixed a bug that caused the screensaver to sometimes crash. The problem was an indirect result of a fix in v4.2.4.
* Fixed a bug that could cause the AddGap() action not to be executed.
* Fixed a problem that caused the gap for the NTFS reserved area to be filled again.
* Fixed a bug that could crash the program during analysis.
* Changed the behavior of the * MaxRunTime setting.
* Changed the way the bootblock on FAT disks is read, to support non-default sector sizes.
* Changed the subroutine that vacates files out of the way to move NTFS compressed files more quickly.
* Added the "memory full" message to the translatable messages.
* Fixed a bug that would always create the registry keys, even if only being read.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here