PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Change for Intel CPUs supporting Turbo mode, for non-turbo speed
- If there is more than 1 USB test specified, but there are less USB
loopback plugs attached than specified, an error will be generated (almost)
- If stop on error is specified, a script will now stop on a no
operations error at the end of an individual "RUN" scripted command.
- Corrected the handling if a log file directory could not be created.
- Added CPU information for new Intel Xeon CPUs.
- New debug logging added to WIN64 BurnInTest PRO (previously in WIN32
Tools and Utilities
6.0 build 1017
Product page: here