StrokeIt is an advanced mouse gesture recognition engine and command processor. What is a mouse gesture? Mouse gestures are simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen using your mouse. When you perform a mouse gesture that StrokeIt can recognize, it will perform the "action" associated with that gesture. In short, it's a nifty little program that lets you easily control programs by drawing symbols with your mouse.
- Changed Run explorer command from "explorer.exe" to "%WINDIR%explorer.exe"
- Fixed crash when right clicking in 'empty space' command editor window
- Fixed: More bugfixes for crashers
- Change: Use alternative method for minimizing windows
- Fixed: Problems defining "Modifier only" hotkeys
- Fixed: Whitespace dataloss with keystroke plugin
- Fixed: Send/Post message both show "Send Message"
- Changed: Plugins and Language files can now be loaded from user profile
- Fixed: Activate window should correctly save parameters now
- New: Added support for newest Google Chrome
- Fixed: 'backslashes disappearing' with keystroke plugin
- Fixed: Crashes with hotkeys
- Fixed: All reported crashes
- Change: The Run Browser/Email commands now properly detect the default program
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.9.7 RC Size: 143KB Works on: Windows