Are you tired of changing your network configuration on your
laptop or computer every day? Always the same procedure?
On the go: changing...
At home: changing...
In the office: changing...
Then NetSetMan is your solution. It will do the work for you.
- NEW: Advanced WiFi support!
- WiFi Management for available wireless networks and profiles
- Connect/disconnect from WiFi networks with each NSM profile
- Displaying WiFi connection status in the TrayInfo
- NEW: MultiProfiles!
- A profile can now contain an unlimited amount of NIC (adapter) sets
- Activating a profile changes the settings for all included NICs
- NEW: Compact Mode!
- Overview of all profiles and settings in a smart new view
- Ideal interface once all profiles are set up in Full Mode
- Switch between Full Mode and Compact Mode with a single click
- NEW: NSM Administration!
- Optional password protection for NetSetMan
- Encryption of the settings file
- Decide what actions are possible without the password:
run program, activate profiles, change profile & program settings
- NEW: Dynamic Activation window showing only the values to be changed
- NEW: Advanced Preferences window with more control and customization
- Custom clicking actions for the TrayIcon
- Always start minimized
- Shortcuts to Windows locations from the TrayMenu
- Confirm profile activation
- NEW: Advanced Refresh (including deactivated & virtual NICs)
- NEW: Public IP in TrayInfo (optional)
- NEW: MAC addresses in TrayInfo (optional)
- NEW: Restart NICs & faster NIC status detection (only for 32bit)
- NEW: Automatic subnet mask generation when entering an IP
- BugFix (Pro): Alternative domain feature didn't work with NSM Service
- BugFix: Inconsistent TAB order of the UI elements
- Gateway entry fields stay enabled to allow static gateways on DHCP
- Press CTRL+TAB or CTRL+SHIFT+TAB to cycle through profile tabs
- Use ESC to minimize main interface or to close configuration dialogs
- On dual screens TrayInfo will now always be shown on the main screen
- Windows locations can now also be opened when using NSM Service
- If a dual screen position changes NSM will start at a visible position
- Automatical NIC reassignment when moving the settings file:
From now on you can copy the settings.ini file to other systems
without manually reassigning the NICs in the profiles _IF_ the
custom name is identical on both systems. NICs can be renamed
in the Windows Control Panel - Network Connections.
Program Information Category:
Internet and communication Type:
Free Version: 3.0.0 Size: 2.1MB Works on: Windows