DirSync Pro (Directory Synchronize Pro) is a small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization. DirSync Pro can be used to synchronize the content of one or many folders recursively.
- Improved: The sync engine is rewritten completely for a better
performance, better memory usage and to support some (upcoming) features.
- Improved: Before the actual synchronization starts, a queue list will be
generated. When you synchronize, only the queued (analyzed) items will be
- Added: The GUI is updated to show the Sync queue. You'll now get for
each pair of files information like the modification dates and file sizes in
the Sync queue.
- Added: Synchronization statistics are now calculated and shown in the
- Changed: Directory is now called Directory Profile.
- Improved: Analyzing (formerly known as previewing) is done once now. If
you have already analyzed your sync and you may want to synchronize, the
synchronization will start immediately.
- Changed: The text pannels (outputs) are converted into a message queue
in which the messages will be shown.
- Fixed: The synchronization will not get slower when synchronizing
massive number of files.
- Changed: The possible log levels are now: Minimal(events, warnings,
errors), Moderate(events, warnings, errors and configuration data),
Excessive (events, warnings, errors, configuration data and filenames)
- Improved: Shiny 48x48 bit Windows program icon (Thanks to Dan Gibson for
- Improved: The log file handling is optimized. Some reported problems are
- Fixed: Some spelling errors (Thanks to Gijs Noorlander for reporting)
- Improved: Lots and lots of code cleaning.
- Fixed: Lots of minor issues.
Tools and Utilities
1.2 beta 1
Windows, Linux, Mac
Product page: here