UltraMon is a utility for multi-monitor systems, designed to increase productivity and unlock the full potential of multiple monitors.
• Fatal error in UiAccClient.cpp at line 282 if UltraMon isn't installed in C:Program FilesUltraMon
• After changing custom button spacing the first time, subsequent changes no longer take effect immediately
• Fatal error in Mirroring.cpp at line 1795 when starting mirroring in app, desktop or mouse pointer mode on system with two monitors and the secondary monitor is disabled
• After an explorer.exe restart the UltraMon taskbar may no longer track application movement and task buttons may be duplicated on the main taskbar
• Fatal error in DeskTaskBarManager.cpp at line 205 if temp folder doesn't exist (you'll still get this error if the folder can't be created, for example because it is on a drive which isn't present)
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here