TeamSpeak 3.0 beta 11Posted on Tuesday, Jan 19 2010 @ 21:13 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users. This results in an Internet based conferencing solution that works in a variety of applications such as team mates speaking with one another while playing their favorite online game, facilitating inter-office communication among co-workers, or simply for personal communication with friends and family.
! A beta11 client is required to connect to beta13 servers
* Handle "host:port" entries in connect and bookmark dialogs. Automatically
jump into the port field when typing ":".
* Added "Make current channel default" button to bookmarks manager
* Added ability to drag&drop channels into default channel lineedit in
bookmarks and connect dialog.
- Autounsubscribe now takes effect when being moved or kicked out of a channel,
not only when switching oneself.
- Fixed opening filebrowser for a passworded channel, after password is
- Added hotkey "Master Volume" to turn "up" and "down".
- Deactivated hotkeys "Bring to front" and "Send to back". Because it didn't
work as intended.
* Use only one plugin API number instead of major/minor. Plugin authors, please
check the now single ts3plugin_apiVersion() function in the plugin SDK.
* Exported some missing clientlib_rare function to plugins
- Reset use volume when removing user from contacts list
- Reactivated plugins in setup hotkeys
* Warn user when server version mismatches client version
Internet and communication
3.0 beta 11
Product page: here