TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users. This results in an Internet based conferencing solution that works in a variety of applications such as team mates speaking with one another while playing their favorite online game, facilitating inter-office communication among co-workers, or simply for personal communication with friends and family.
! A beta11 client is required to connect to beta13 servers
* Handle "host:port" entries in connect and bookmark dialogs. Automatically
jump into the port field when typing ":".
* Added "Make current channel default" button to bookmarks manager
* Added ability to drag&drop channels into default channel lineedit in
bookmarks and connect dialog.
- Autounsubscribe now takes effect when being moved or kicked out of a channel,
not only when switching oneself.
- Fixed opening filebrowser for a passworded channel, after password is
- Added hotkey "Master Volume" to turn "up" and "down".
- Deactivated hotkeys "Bring to front" and "Send to back". Because it didn't
work as intended.
* Use only one plugin API number instead of major/minor. Plugin authors, please
check the now single ts3plugin_apiVersion() function in the plugin SDK.
* Exported some missing clientlib_rare function to plugins
- Reset use volume when removing user from contacts list
- Reactivated plugins in setup hotkeys
* Warn user when server version mismatches client version
Internet and communication
3.0 beta 11
Product page: here