The Bullzip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application.
- New wipemethod=3pass setting is now supported to do a 3 pass wipe of
temporary files created during PDF or image creation.
- Settings RunOnSuccess, RunOnSuccessDir, RunOnError, RunOnErrorDir,
AfterPrintProgram, AfterPrintProgramDir and StatusFile now support macro
- Fix for reading Unicode postscript properties written using octal
numbers on Windows 2000.
- Fix for missing text on buttons on Windows 2000.
- Fix for selecting the correct file extension when using the Save As
- Problem where the installer reported "Not implemented" has been fixed.
- Updated translations (Croatian, Hebrew, Thai, Turkish, Romanian, Greek).
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here