AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support, including decryption of Blu-ray (BD+ and AACS) and HD DVD (AACS) movies.
Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!
* New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Faster response time when changing settings during
scan in progress
* New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
* New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added workaround for District 9 (US) playback problem with
* New: Added more info to logfile
* New: Information window while AnyDVD is scanning discs
- New: Option to enable / disable this window
- New: Workaround for problems with some VMs and certain drives
* New: Create logfiles for empty drives
* New: Better handling of "files in use" during installation
* Change: Replaced AnyDVD "Safe Mode" with "Aggressive I/O Mode".
- Note: Aggressive I/O mode is disabled by default. It might be required with
some 3rd party software.
Please report which programs require it. Thank you!
* New: Added warning message, if applications requiring "Aggressive I/O Mode"
* New: Added option to disable the "Aggressive I/O Mode" warning message
* Fix: Driver verifier problem with ElbyCDIO.sys
* Fix: Various potential crashes
* Fix: Changing a disc could be missed while AnyDVD is scanning a disc in
* Some minor fixes and improvements
* Updated languages
Program Information Category:
Shareware Version: 22.214.171.124 Beta Size: 5.12MB Works on: Windows