AnyDVD HD 220.127.116.11 betaPosted on Sunday, Feb 07 2010 @ 19:59 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support, including decryption of Blu-ray (BD+ and AACS) and HD DVD (AACS) movies. Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Faster response time when changing settings during
scan in progress
* New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
* New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new structural protection
- New (Blu-ray): Added workaround for District 9 (US) playback problem with PowerDVD
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- New (DVD): CSS archive now stores layer break VTS key for increased performance
- New (DVD): CSS keys are always stored, regardless of the "Use CSS archive" setting
- New (DVD): Added workaround to AnyDVD ripper for "Angel & Demons (rental)", Japan
- New: Added more info to logfile
- New: Information window while AnyDVD is scanning discs
- New: Option to enable / disable this window
- New: Workaround for problems with some VMs and certain drives
- New: Create logfiles for empty drives
- New: Better handling of "files in use" during installation
- Change (DVD): CSS archive is enabled by default
- Change: Replaced AnyDVD "Safe Mode" with "Aggressive I/O Mode".
- Note: Aggressive I/O mode is disabled by default. It might be required with some 3rd party software.
Please report which programs require it. Thank you!
- New: Added warning message, if applications requiring "Aggressive I/O Mode" are installed
- New: Added option to disable the "Aggressive I/O Mode" warning message
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner removed non-existant copy protection from "Tomorrow Never Dies", US
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner could mess up chapters with some discs, e.g. "Odyssey 5", UK
- Fix: Driver verifier problem with ElbyCDIO.sys
- Fix: Various potential crashes
- Fix: Changing a disc could be missed while AnyDVD is scanning a disc in another drive
- Fix: Disabling power saving didn't always work
* Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here