GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
* Use server timestamping technique to prevent server side Analyze scan when nothing has changed on server. Turn it on in Options -> Advanced -> Fast Pre-Analyze. Used in RoboForm Online syncing.
* Add Windows Offline Files (Net Share files cached by CSC) detection and warning. Offline Files must be turned Off, because they cause problems in syncing due to lack of consistency.
* Skip Offline files when analyzing (unmounted tapes, offline per Hierarchical Storage Management).
* If GoodSync cannot connect via proxy (say, due to bad authentication), try to connect directly.
* WinCE: speed up and optimize two jobs working with the same WinCE device.
* LocalNet: Do not purge cached credentials of the server we are connecting to, on Analyze.
* FTP: fix processing of some error replies that could causes cycling in rare cases.
* FTP: better test MFMT command, as some hosts do not support it while claiming otherwise.
* WMI: more timely release of WMI handles when closing GoodSync.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here