MyDefrag is a disk defragmenter and optimizer (a maintenance utility to make your harddisk faster) for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008, Win7, and for X64. It is freeware, no time limit, fully functional, no advertisements. Fast, low overhead, with many optimization strategies, can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows. Included are a set of easy to use scripts for endusers, a scripting engine for demanding users, a screensaver, and a combined Windows plus commandline version that can be scheduled by the Windows task scheduler or for use from administrator scripts.
* Fixed a bug in the grammar of the MaxRunTime statement. It can now be
used multiple times in a block, as intended.
* Added a logfile footer with the finishing time and total running time.
* Added ExcludeVolumes(CDRom(yes)) to the settings, to hide the cdroms in the
the MyDefrag script chooser window.
* If MyDefrag is started with some volumes names ("MyDefrag.exe -v C: -v D:")
then the script chooser now only displays those volumes.
* Added support for volume device names, for example "DeviceHarddiskVolume1".
* Added the ImportListFromProgramHints fileboolean.
* Added several options to WhenFinished, such as Hibernate, Standby, and
* Fixed a problem in the calculation of the ZoneSize and ZoneBegin numbers.
* Changed the selection criteria of FastFill (more favor files high on the disk)
to move less data and finish quicker.
* Changed the installer so the association between MyD scripts and a new version
of MyDefrag is not deleted any more when an old version is uninstalled.
* Fixed a bug that could cause certain VolumeBooleans to crash.
* Added the MoveToEndOfDisk fileaction.
* Added the NumberBetween volumeboolean.
* Added the FileSystemType volumeboolean.
* Added the FileLocation fileboolean.
* Added the Minimum() and Maximum() NUMBER operators.
* Added the RememberUnmovables setting.
* Added the Highlight.MyD example script.
* Added the SetColor "text" setting.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here