NirCmd is a small command-line utility that allows you to do some useful tasks without displaying any user interface. By running NirCmd with simple command-line option, you can write and delete values and keys in the Registry, write values into INI file, dial to your internet account or connect to a VPN network, restart windows or shut down the computer, create shortcut to a file, change the created/modified date of a file, change your display settings, turn off your monitor, open the door of your CD-ROM drive, and more...
* Added elevate and elevatecmd commands to run and execute commands with administrator rights under Windows 7/Vista/2008.
* Added monitor parameter to setdisplay command, for using it with multiple monitors.
* Added setprimarydisplay command.
* Added folder.programfiles and folder.common_programfiles variables.
* Added async_off, async_on, async_low for monitor command. You can try them if NirCmd.exe remains in memory when you use monitor on/off command.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here