Notepad++, a source code editor and MS Windows Notepad replacement, has the mission to offer a greener environment. By optimizing its routines, it results in reducing CPU power consumption then reducing the world carbon dioxide emissions.
1. Fix "Find in files" crash bug.
2. Focus (switch to) the dirty document while asking to save unsaved document when user close Notepad++.
3. Fix the bug while giving command C:NppDir>notepad++ (w/o quote), npp try to open file "notepad++".
4. Enlarge regconition of clickable link from "http://" to any URI.
5. Fix the bug while changing the language list in Style Configurator, the "Save and close" button is enabled.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here