Are you certain that your current Security software program protects your PC against malware? Use the free version of Hitman Pro for a second opinion. Don't take any risks.
- Detects and removes TDL3 rootkit version 3.27
(actively spreading since Feb. 23).
- TDL3.27 rootkit authors solved a bug that allowed disk access through SPTI.
TDL3.27 (or newer) now monitors SPTI and serves the uninfected bytes when trying
to read the hard disk driver from disk. Hitman Pro now uses different methods to
detect this highly advanced rootkit.
- The rootkit's authors are actively watching the security industry, monitoring
which tools can detect and remove their creation. Each update shakes off a few
tools making this rootkit one of the most resilient malware to date.
- Improved removal on files with specific permissions.
- Added XML logging.
- Watch our Blog as a post on Logging will appear shortly. Added command line switches:
- /log=C:Folder (make sure the path ends with a backslash)
- Added registry value LogPath which behaves the same as the /log= command line
- Added Hungarian strings.
- Updated Russian, Estonian, and Greek strings.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 22.214.171.124 Size: 5.6MB Works on: Windows