Posted on Tuesday, July 05 2005 @ 02:56:58 CEST by LSDsmurf
Changelog Build 23567 (1.6.8, stable):
* Fixed occasional crash if display panes are refreshed while editing the
* Fixed hang if VirtualDub is the active application and attempts to refresh
the display panes when a display mode switch occurs.
* Display panes did not always update properly when seeking if Direct3D mode
was enabled and updating the frame took a lot of CPU time.
* Direct3D display mode could be activated if checked even if the option was
grayed due to DirectX support being disabled.
* Capture: Fixed crash if capture is attempted with audio enabled but audio
isn't present or is in an incompatible format.
* Reversed direction of mouse wheel action to be consistent with Windows.
* Hex editor's Extract Segment command would sometimes extract the wrong
segment due to repainting the main pane during the extract.
* CLI interface app didn't exit if console was empty prior to invocation due
to overzealous Explorer detection. This is now only done if no arguments
* Fixed crash in MPEG-1 parser when encountering a pack with a too-short
length, such as zero.
* Audio codec errors sometimes reported the wrong source of the error (i.e.
decompressor vs. compressor).
* Pixel shaders were disabled in Direct3D bicubic mode due to debug code
mistakenly left in.
* MRU list sometimes didn't resort properly when reopening a recently opened
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.6.8 stable Size: 853KB Works on: Windows