HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Fixed IT8712 fan tachometer reading.
- Improved reporting of Single/Dual-channel Memory detection for K10.
- Improved SCSI device scan.
- Improved benchmark disk selection.
- Improved calculation of BCLK for Nehalem CPUs.
- Updated reporting of Tcas for Clarkdale/Arrandale.
- Improved measuring of CPU clock using HPET if available.
- Added QST 2.0 monitoring support.
- Added support of secondary LPC.
- Improved sensor monitoring for EVGA W555.
- Added VIA VN1000 chipset support.
- Added option to select driver persistance.
- Updated help file.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe.
- Improved sensor monitoring for MSI DKA790GX Platinum (MS-7550).
- Improved support of AMD 890GX and SB800/Hudson.
- Enhanced support of VIA VT8261.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASRock series: P43DE2, P43iCafe, 770
Extreme3, 770iCafe, M3A790GXH/USB3, 880GMH/USB3, 890GMH/USB3, 890GX
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: M4A89GTD-PRO,
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here