AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Improved detection of region code
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible crash when removing annoyances
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner could remove contents from some discs
- Added more programs to the list requiring "aggressive I/O mode"
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Program Information Category:
Shareware Version: 188.8.131.52 Size: 5.4MB Works on: Windows