AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- New: Again, improved handling of "files in use" during installation
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. "New Moon", R1, US
- New: Improved compatibility of SetDisplayFrequency.exe with Windows 7
- Added more programs to the list requiring "aggressive I/O mode"
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here