Change file-folder date-time with AttributeMagic Pro utility. Utility can change file and folder date/time stamps created, modified, accessed. You can set new date-time (date-time picker included), relatively change date or time, copy one date-time stamp to another (created date=modified date), change the date but not touch the time, shift date from AM to PM and vice-versa.
With our utility you can set date in a sequence in order to present files in the right order. Utility is for Windows only.
- Renamed EXIF date-time tag (132H) according to EXIF standard
- Renamed EXIF /Original/ tag to Original /(Picture Taken)/
- Added document file related properties (Category Presentation target) to template editor
- Added document file related properties (Manager, Company) to template editor
- Minor improvements in the template editor
- Fixed bug with EXIF Orientation property in the template editor
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed "Invalid command" error when running in command line mode
- Fixed reading image files opened by other application
Tools and Utilities
3.0 Beta 8
Product page: here